Small giveaway thing!
I recently hit 300 followers so I figured a small appreciative giveaway was in order!
The winner will receive:
- One Sibhl necklace (made by me!)
- One moss and lavender bottle (made by me!)
- One salt stone candle holder
- Eight skull shaped lavender and patchouli hand soaps (made by me!)
- Two used books (pagan/witch related)
- One small dreamcatcher ornament (made by me!)
- One knicknack based on your blog (possibly made by me~)
- You must be following me, duh!
- Unfortunately this giveaway will be USA only :(
- Reblog as much as you’d like!
- Obviously no giveaway blogs please
- Have fun!
The winner will be picked on December 15!
A comic about why witches are stereotyped as riding broom:
Apparently once upon a time there was an ointment one could rub on a broom - that was most popular amongst herbalists (such as many witches) - that was a hallucinogenic. One would ride the broom for masturbating purposes and the ointment would be absorbed through the mucus membrane of the vagina and give the rider a sensation of flying.
Now you will never look at Quidditch the same way again.
How about that.